How can we assist you?

  • You want to bring your partner, children or other family members to the Netherlands.
  • You want to perform economic activities in the Netherlands?
  • Your residence permit is about to be withdrawn (or perhaps it already has been) but you want to stay on in the Netherlands?
  • You want to go back to your country but this is no longer possible (because of your medical situation for example)?
  • You are thinking about applying for asylum.

Our office in Haarlem has specialised exclusively in immigration law for more than twenty years. We have already brought countless legal actions to a successful conclusion.
Do not wait too long. Call +31 (0)23 – 53 11 061.


Mr. Frans Fonville

If you have any questions about European migration law (European residence permits, Schengen visa) Frans Fonville is the man to address them to. Frans Fonville started his career in general practice but he has always been interested in immigration law.


Mr. Uco Koopmans

Uco Koopmans was previously employed in the health care sector. He has been a lawyer, specialising in immigration law since 1988. He takes a particular interest in medical residence procedures.


Mr. drs. Anton hol

Anton Hol is the asylum-law specialist at FHK advocaten. He has been assisting and representing asylum seekers in national and international courts of law for more twenty years now.